Click below for detailed information about your charge:
- Possession of a Drug of Dependence
- Use of Drug of Dependence
- Cultivation of Narcotic Plants
- Trafficking a Drug of Dependence, Trafficking a Commercial Quantity
- Trafficking a Large Commercial Quantity of a Drug of Dependence
Penalties for drug offences can run from very minor for possession of small amounts of cannabis, to long prison sentences for trafficking a large commercial quantity.
If you have been charged with drug offences we will analyse whether Police can prove the charges against you. Important questions such as whether you were aware of the drugs being in your possession or if a transaction actually amounted to trafficking can establish a defence. These are often complex issues that need expert forensic examination.
We will explore these issues and other important matters such as whether the Drug Court is available to you.
If you have been charged with drug offences or the Police want to interview you about drug offences, you should get legal advice immediately.